Monday, March 9, 2015

book 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, and 68 ROMANCE

Romance 





63. The Bridges of Madison County By Robert James Waller
64. Romeo and Juliet By William Shakespeare
65.  Pride and Prejudice By Jane Austen
66. Fifty Shades of Grey By E.L. James
67. Fifty Shades Darker By E.L. James
68. Fifty Shades Freed By E.L. James

Let me start by saying that I took the "love month" of February and dedicated it to reading romance books, or topics around the subject. It was the hardest month of reading I have ever done. However, I discovered something through the process. I despise romance, lovey, dovey, mushsy, gushy, (and for the fifty shades fans...sexual graphic) stuff. Jane Austen...I still can't stand you. Waller....interesting but boring. Shakespeare is Shakespeare...where thou art dear Shakespeare? Fifty Shades was a trilogy read because of all the hype. The books were mediocre and boring. Add six more books to the list. Six more books that I will never, ever, read again.

No comments:

Post a Comment