Monday, July 4, 2011

Book 9 "The Hunger Games"




The Hunger Games By Suzanne Collins






This book completely took my by surprise and I haven't even finished the other two that go along with it in "The Hunger Game Trilogy".




Wow! This book had me completely on the edge of my seat the entire time. I bought the book on a whim suggestion from my kindle and it blew my mind!! I had the book read in one day.




Let me prepare you for Suzanne Collins addictive writing style. She captures you from the beginning of the book and you literally can not put it down until you come to the conclusion. Its high paced, action packed and beyond that a whole lot of moving story behind it all.




I wouldn't put it among "classics" or rank it in the Oprah book club, but I would put it up my list (in terms of science fiction). Very good book! Can't wait to read the other two that follow it!

No comments:

Post a Comment