Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 8 "Heaven is for Real"

Heaven is for Real By Todd Burpo


I received a phone call a few months ago and my good friend, Pastor Jim Norem, brought up a little book that he had recently read about a little boy who had a near death experience. His father went about writing the facts down in the book and how the boy described things about Heaven that only a biblical scholar would claim to know. I remember Jim going on and on about the book and how it was the best he's read in a while. So.... I thought I would read it.


A fairly easy book to read through in one long sitting. If you have a few hours to spare I would suggest reading it through. It didn't answer every personal question that I had, but it did put to light the question of Heaven and the questions that we all have. What does Jesus look like? What does God look like? What does Heaven look like? What does the gate look like? Who's in Heaven?Those type of questions.....


It was a good read. A short faith oriented book that makes you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment