Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Gone Girl (Book 44)


Gone Girl
 By
Gillian Flynn


Gillian Flynn has grown quite a cult following thanks to this little gem of a book (now a movie on the big screen) and it goes to show what good writing can do for Hollywood.
I like suspense and thrillers and Flynn didn't disappoint. I would highly recommend reading her books.

(Side note...I have been trying for months to read Sharp Objects and Dark Places and have placed my name on the beloved waiting list at the public library) If that isn't a clue on how wide her popularity has grown? 

I went to the book store twice and had her paper back version in my hand ready to buy and patience has overcome me. So...I wait, wait, wait all the live long day! 

My suggestion to anyone pondering if they should read her books? Just do it! Join the discussion at least (even if you dislike the common suspense novel).

No comments:

Post a Comment