Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Marriage Plot (Book 43)


"The Marriage Plot"
By
Jeffrey Eugenides
I originally planned on reading Middlesex by Eugenides. However, when I was waltzing around Barnes and Noble I encountered his latest book and felt the urge to read it. 
I hear it's no comparison to his earlier work, but I wouldn't know. So, I attacked book number 43 in the blitz and the pages melted in my hand. (Hey, I got in touch with my feminine side. So what.) It has a decent love story to it (along with the wicked love triangle) and kept my interest peaked. (Not bad considering I usually go running for cover in the Science Fiction section of the Library! 

It made for a faster read as I am reading The Bourne Trilogy side by side with my other books. I blame my ADD. What? Huh? Squirrel! 

I liked Eugenides. He's worth a read over a nice warm cup of Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment